Welcome to Miss Alfieri,
Miss Edgerton & Miss Farran's
Open your eyes and mind
For now begins a journey
Of the most exciting kind.
A journey into learning
A step. . . a start. . . a glow
And we will be there with you
to help and watch you grow."
Author Unknown"This 'N That" for Kindergarteners:
- Kindergarteners need a good night's sleep as there is a lot to learn in Kindergarten!
- Kindergarteners need to eat a good breakfast with a healthy drink!
- Kindergarteners ride the bus to and from school. It is fun and it encourages independence to help children develop social skills necessary for life’s success.
- Delayed Opening Days: Kindergarteners need a substantial snack and/or lunch with a drink. We eat at 12:15 in the cafeteria .
- 1:00 Dismissal Days: Kindergarteners need a substantial snack and/or lunch with a drink. We eat at 12:15 in the classroom.